Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Slowly getting better

    So far this week I have been doing better.  My coworkers told me that I looked good with makeup from a picture I showed them.  So this week I have been wearing makeup everyday.  I don't know if it was the confidence I got from what they were saying or maybe the antidepressants I'm on are starting to work but I actually started feeling better about myself.  You see, I haven't worn makeup in a long time because I just never had the motivation to do it and I always figured who was going to see me at my old job.  And I think with some of the weight I gained that I just didn't see myself as pretty anymore.

    But today that has changed.  Just hearing the compliments that some of my new coworkers said made me feel a little better.  I actually started feeling better about the new job that I am at.  My fiancée even sees a difference in me too.  I think I might actually be getting better and finding out who I am.  Only time will tell for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment