Saturday, May 22, 2021

I feel it coming.

      I feel a bout of depression is coming. Cause I'm feeling the hopelessness and sadness coming back that I haven't felt in a while.  I thought maybe I was finally getting better but know I feel like I'm falling backwards and that it might be worse this time.  I wonder if because I was recently diagnosed with depression and anxiety that I just don't know much about it and that medication and therapy isn't a cure all but that I might go through cycles.  I hope this doesn't become a constant thing.  I know that my writing has been affected by it because I haven't worked on my novel for like a couple months now.  I just have no motivation or ideas for it.  I just hope that I can get back on it and start doing what I love again.





No comments:

Post a Comment